10:58 AM

The Opportunity to Preach

Posted by Jon

I recently (just short of two weeks before my wedding) got the opportunity to preach at the church I am currently ministering at as the Pastor of Jr. High Ministries. And although I teach often in our Jr. High ministry, I hadn't yet had the opportunity to preach in the main service at our church. And the even sweeter thing (for me at least), was that I got to pick the topic. And so, for me, I picked something I'm passionate about (as you can maybe figure by my blog title)-- the Kingdom.

Here's the link to the podcast:
http://godspacelb.org/Podcast/?page_id=23

If that doesn't take you to the 2008 tab of podcasts, click on it, and my sermon is the top one. I hope it's as much a blessing to listen to as it was to study and preach.

0 comments: